Kingdom Hearts, The Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whose side will you join in this epic battle? The Dark, The Light, or the in between?...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaza Yuki ~human

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna

Luna

EXP: : 99331

Kaza Yuki ~human Empty
PostSubject: Kaza Yuki ~human   Kaza Yuki ~human I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:52 pm

Name: Kaza Yuki

Being: Hero

Appearance: Kaza Yuki ~human BG
Blue eyes
Brown hair
Fair Skin
5'3"

Personality: A fireball of emotions. Wears them on her all the time. You know how she is really when she acts that way. And Can be very hotheaded.

History: Lost her mom at the age of 3. Lives with her father who is a weapon shop owner in Travars Town. Has an older brother Mick who has left to go see the other worlds

Extras: Loves cake. Hate's other people not tlling her how they feel. Fear's people covered in blood.

Hit List: Heartless

Friendlies: Other humans

Abilities:
Strengh- mod
Stanima- advanced
Intelligence- poor
Agility- mod

RP: Kaza was walking to her house as the sun started to set. Her father had sent her on an earn that lasted most of the day. With a heavy sigh she walked in her home. What she didn't expect was to find Mick there. With a huge smile she darted over to her older brother and hugged him. MICK! How are you?! I missed you!"
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

EXP: : 100048

Kaza Yuki ~human Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaza Yuki ~human   Kaza Yuki ~human I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:52 pm

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheart.rpg-board.net

Kaza Yuki ~human
Page 1 of 1