Kingdom Hearts, The Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whose side will you join in this epic battle? The Dark, The Light, or the in between?...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hero's Of Light

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

EXP: : 100008

Hero's Of Light Empty
PostSubject: Hero's Of Light   Hero's Of Light I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:58 pm

Hero's of light specialty:
When hero's of light fight with friends, their powers double in strength and will to fight.

Summonings:
(can only call on one friend at a time)

Hero's Of Light Kingdomhearts2goofy_4
Goofy: Goofy fights with a knight's sheild rather then a sword. He is great at defending things and his signature attack is Goofy tornado where he sits on his sheild and is launched around like a tornado doing high attack damage, and sheild launch where he throws his sheild, it then comes back to him. Level 1-3

Hero's Of Light Donald7pg
Donald: Donald is a mage and he cares a mage's staff. Although he has weak regular attack, he has strong magical attacks. Level 4-6

Hero's Of Light King_Mickey_by_rongs1234
King Mickey: Another weilder of the legendary keyblade, and prehaps the strongest keyblade weilder, King Mickey is skilled in attack and deffence. Level 7-9
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheart.rpg-board.net
Seb

Seb

EXP: : 99581

Hero's Of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero's Of Light   Hero's Of Light I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:51 pm

Along with the summonings, They Hero's of Light also have different forms.

Valor Unlocked: Level 1

Hero's Of Light 1ValorForm

In this form, the user absorbs Goofy's power, increasing their Attack, Defense, and Speed stats. Yes, you CAN carry two keyblades. One is a normal, kingdom key while the other is your own keyblade. This form also makes Goofy 'disappear' until you are forced out, or choose to leave it.

Weakness: The magic attack AND magical defense stats are lowered, making magic users do more damage. Also, the wielding two keyblades is hard work, and you will NOT be able to wield them like you did your normal one. With Goofy gone, you cannot summon anyone else to take his place. Note: you can summon Donald AND Goofy, just not Mickey with ANYONE. So basically, your stuck with Donald by your side in this form.

Wisdom Unlocked: Level 4

Hero's Of Light Wisdom_form

In this form, the user absorbs Donald's power, increasing their magical attack, magical defense, and agility/evasion stats. In this form, you 'skate' around the battlefield at alarming speeds, allowing you to change direction quickly, AND your keyblade shoots out blue balls of non elemental magic damage. You do NOT swing your keyblade, but instead use it as a gun. Your magic also does 1.5X the normal damage

Weakness: The defense and attack stats are lowered, making physical attacks do more damage. Also, skating around makes you inaccurate. With Donald gone, you cannot summon anyone else to take his place. Note: You can summon Goofy AND Donald, just not Mickey with ANYONE. Basically your stuck with Goofy by your side in this form.

Both Forms last about 1 hour.

Master Unlocked: Level 8

Hero's Of Light Masterformrender19ok

In this form, the user absorbs the power of ALL ALLIES HE/SHE HAS SUMMONED. Basically, your on your own in this form. While in Master Form, you wield two keyblades with the SAME ability as you would your normal one. The second keyblade is a normal kingdom key, while the other is your own keyblade. In this form, ALL stats are increased by a small amount, yet your Attack, Defense, and Speed stats all are raised higher then the others. You also jump EXTREMELY high in this form, so go be a frog!

Weakness: Considering the strength, the MAXIMUM time in this form is 30 minutes. Also, you have NO ALLIES watching your back, so be alert. When in this form, your keyblade's abilities do NOT work, but your comfortable with your weapon so you do have a smaller increase in its mastery.

Final Unlocked: Level 12

Hero's Of Light 4FinalForm

In this form, the user also absorbs the power of ALL ALLIES HE/SHE HAS SUMMONED. Yes, you are all alone. While in the Final Form, you wield two keyblades, but they are not in your hands. This form makes two small lines (One white and one black, like in the videogame) that carry them for you. ALL stats are increased by a small amount, yet your magical attack, magical defense, and agility stats are all raised higher then the others. You also glide over the battlefield, NOT TOUCHING THE GROUND, so dont let minor rocks and obstacles slow you down.

Weakness: Considering the strength, the MAXIMUM time in this form is 15 minutes. Also, you have NO ALLIES watching your back, so check your 6 for a small surprise each time. When in this form, your keyblade's abilities DO work, so have fun.
Note: You dont swing your keyblades, but the two "Hands" do, and your hands are left wide open, so your spells will increase drastically.

AntiForm Unlocked: When you switch from one form to another, there is a small chance of this form being used instead

Hero's Of Light Soraantiform

In this form, you lose all control and could possibly attack your allies, but you gain immense power. The power depends on the form you were going to switch to. (Example, switching from Valor to Final makes this form INCREADABLY STRONG) Also, the form lasts as long as the form you were switching to does. (Example: Valor to Final, this form lasts 15 minutes) You do NOT use ANY keyblade in this form, and do NOT use ANY magic either, its just you and your hands. You jump INCREADABLY high and can glide as well.

Weakness: This form is uncontrollable. You use your hands and your body to fight. You may or may not turn on your allies and attack them. Also, you take double the damage and deal double. There is no abilities carried on, just gliding, jumping, and increadable attack strength.

Unique Unlocked: Level 15

This form has no set Appearence, but when your level 15 you apply for it.
Basically, the following is a sticky. Please follow the guidelines given.

If your character was at any point a Twilight Dweller, heres yours.

Abilities: In this form, you can summon anything up to the Priest Nobody, you use a keyblade that YOU design yourself, and you also glide across the battlefield. Also, have fun with ANYTHING else you may have in mind.
(Example: My magic does 3X the damage)

Weakness: The other two factions (Hero's of Light and Entities of Darkness) Do DOUBLE damage to you, so use this form to extract your revenge on your once loved brethren (Basically you should use this as a Nobody killer) Also, make something GOOD up as an added bonus.
(Example: I have .5X the normal defense, allowing physical attacks to do DOUBLE damage, and if they are NOT a nobody, then they do 4X the damage when attacking with a physical attack)

If your character was at any point a Entities of Darkness character, heres yours.

Abilities: In this form, you can summon anything up to the Aeroplain Heartless (Level 6 and below), you can use a keyblade YOU design yoursef, and you also have the ability to PHASE INTO THE SHADOWS. You deal DOUBLE damage to Twilight Dwellers, and 1.5X the damage to Hero's of Light (Basically dont attack heartless) Also, have fun and make something up.
(Example: i do 4X the physical damage)

Weakness: The Entities of Darkness do 3X the damage to you, so stay out of the shadows. Also, Twilight Dwellers do 1.5X the damage to you also, so try to attack Hero's of Light. Make something else GOOD up, that balances your Ability
(Example: I have .33 Magical Defense, so Magic does 3X damage to me. If they are a Entity of Darkness, then they do 6X the damage when attacking me with magic, and if they are a Twilight Dweller, then they do 4.5X the damage when attacking me magically)

If your a TRUE Hero of Light and always have been, heres yours.

Abilities: Hero's of Light in this form can summon any Ally they choose, and can summon ALL 3 AT ONCE! You DUAL WIELD KEYBLADES, one you make and the one you always had. Also, you jump REALLY high up, and even have the ability to lunge at your enemy and basically make a huge attack run. Also, when leaving this form, you cause a solar flare... leaving everyone and everything near you dazed for 5 seconds. You deal TWICE the damage to EACH FACTION. PLUS, you get to MAKE SOMETHING GOOD YOURSELF!
(Example: My speed is 2X the normal, making me so fast im in your face and hacking at it within mere seconds)

Weakness: Twilight Dwellers do 2.5X the damage, and Entities of Darkness do 1.5X. And also, The Strongest Light makes the Biggest Shadow, so Entities of Darkness are more prone to attacking you in this form. Also, make something GOOD that makes you more evened out.
(Example: Because of my speed, i sacrifice defense and magical defense, allowing each to do 1.5X the normal.)
Back to top Go down

Hero's Of Light
Page 1 of 1