Kingdom Hearts, The Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whose side will you join in this epic battle? The Dark, The Light, or the in between?...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weapon Outline

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

EXP: : 100028

Weapon Outline Empty
PostSubject: Weapon Outline   Weapon Outline I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:33 pm

*This is a place where you can tell me what it is about your weapon that is different form the other normal weapons. Does it have a spell on it? Is it made just weird? Tell me here!*

1. Name of the weapon: Be nice to you weapon. Comeup with a good name, every good (or bad) weapon has a name.

2. Looks: Either discribe it or a picture of what it looks like. Don't just say a black sword...is it short? Long? Thick? Thin? tell me about it!

3. The difference: What exactly about it is different then a sword or whatever the weapon is. Explain to me the magic behind it or the weird thing about it. Is it a long forgotten sword or has a spirit living in it? Explain so I can get to know it!

4. Weakness: The weapon can NOT be invincible. It has to have a major down side equal to the amazingness to it.

5. Range: If your weapon has to do with throwing something at the target...give me a range! does it go 5 feet or 2 miles? )Not all weapons have this so if yours doesn't don't worry!)

*Thank you for reading BEFORE you made one*
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheart.rpg-board.net

Weapon Outline
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts, The Role Play :: Information :: Charater Applacation :: Special Weapon-
Jump to: