Kingdom Hearts, The Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whose side will you join in this epic battle? The Dark, The Light, or the in between?...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Return of the Exile

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Airen

Airen

EXP: : 99236

Return of the Exile - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of the Exile   Return of the Exile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:33 pm

"That hurts. You don't even remember me, kiddo?" The man threw back his hood. "It's me, and if you don't remember me now, I'll have to jog your memory." He looked at the cluless faces. He sighed disappointedly. "Seriously kiddo, that hurts. You seriously don't remember me, Bexs? It's Xigbar."
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

EXP: : 99581

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Exile   Return of the Exile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:44 pm

Seb growled "Bexs... is dead... Seb is now, i have reclaimed my heart! And now i have returned to DESTROY ANYONE that will use kingdom hearts to reclaim their heart, because i have found another way!"
Back to top Go down
Airen

Airen

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Exile   Return of the Exile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:53 pm

"Now isn't that a cryin' shame. I kinda liked him." Xigbar shook his head. "But I can't let you do that. You see I can't leave the organization like you." Xigbar was in his fighting pose.
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Exile   Return of the Exile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:55 pm

"So you must die too..." Seb glanced over his shoulder, he was looking at the mindless heartless. Inside he chuckled, but realized that if anything they are a meat shield.
Back to top Go down
Airen

Airen

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Exile   Return of the Exile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:01 pm

"Oh, and don't even think about using those Heartless as shields." Xigbar laughed Sinipers came up behind them and destroyed them. Suddenly, a wall of cards appeared in front of Jasmine. "Do you always play with your food, Xigbar?" Suddenly, another clocked figure appeared, holding a set of cards.
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Exile   Return of the Exile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:08 pm

Seb sliced through a card and threw Jasmine away. "My fight, go get some backup."
Back to top Go down
Ashley

Ashley

EXP: : 99043

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Exile   Return of the Exile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:24 pm

Jasmine was going to run if a barrage of cards hadnt blocked her path..She slashed back and forth dropping the cards like flies but more kept appearing...
Back to top Go down
Airen

Airen

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Exile   Return of the Exile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:22 pm

"Come on, let me have my fun, Luxord." Xigbar straightened. "Why don't you go play with that girl over there. Now that will be a good chalange." Xigbar said, watching the cards tumble. "Now, time for you to disappear, Deserter." He saw the outrage on Seb's face. "Oh, I mean, Bexs." Suddenly, he teleported and appeared 10 feet above Seb and stuck his hands through portals to the side. His arms came out on the other side, one on the left and one on the right of Seb.
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Exile   Return of the Exile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 2:48 pm

Seb growled and closed his eyes. When he opened them, he had used Valor form. Instantly, the hands were repelled by a force, and he darted out. Seb carried his two keyblades over and hacked a path for Jasmine to run "GO!" he yelled at her
Back to top Go down
Airen

Airen

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Exile   Return of the Exile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:24 pm

Xigbar sighed. "Always the stubborn one. Why can't you just leave, and I might let you live." Xigbar glanced at Luxord. "Of course can't say the same for him...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Exile   Return of the Exile - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return of the Exile
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts, The Role Play :: The World :: The World of Twilight-
Jump to: