Kingdom Hearts, The Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whose side will you join in this epic battle? The Dark, The Light, or the in between?...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

when you were young

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tokyoSuicide

tokyoSuicide

EXP: : 99012

when you were young - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: goodnite to yew loves   when you were young - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:12 am

rikku nodded then smiled"uhmm yes, goodnite" She waves shyly then grbas her glass of water then walks to her
room and get's in bed.she was quiet glad to meet someone new she really seemded to like him and would hope the
other's would think so too. she closes her eyes as she slowly but surely falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

EXP: : 100008

PostSubject: Re: when you were young   when you were young - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:14 am

Neo fell asleep shortly after. He had his mind on Rikku the whole time though.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheart.rpg-board.net
tokyoSuicide

tokyoSuicide

PostSubject: well goodmorning i suppose   when you were young - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:32 am

Morning came And everyone expect rikku was awake and eating breakfast
ai had went to rikku's room to wake her up as she got to her door ai
knocked.rikku sat there and laid in bed even though she could hear
someone knocking on the door. "riku...are yew there?" asked ai .
rikku had got up stretched her arms and yawned "it's open" ai openend the 'door
and had popped her head in the came in the room."why arent yew up already
it's time to eat breakfast then hit the road."said ai. rikku had sighed
but then looked at ai "do yew remember the stranger that we had directions from?"
ai nodded her head unsure where rikku was going with this."well last night he came back
and he came here and he got to talking and now he will be joining us on our journey"
"huh? how come? said ai."I'll explain on the way as i tell the others but first let's
eat some breakfast!" rikku smiles then ai and rikku go down staors to the cafe to join the others".
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: when you were young   when you were young - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:36 am

Neo sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes. He yawned deeply and looked around his room.
Back to top Go down
tokyoSuicide

tokyoSuicide

PostSubject: RAwrs this could shyness yew know?   when you were young - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:04 pm

As rikku&ai walked to the stair's rikku paused "hmmm i wonder if it was across the hall..i think so" said rikk softly to herself.
"what as that?" ai asked as she turned to rikku with a confused look on her face."oh it's nothing..i'll catch up with yew later okai ai?" said rikku
"uhmmm okai" ai smiles and waves at rikku then turn's around and goes down the stairs.Rikku turned away and started walking towards the hall as she approched his door
she lifted up her arm and had her hand in a small fist as she was going to to knock. she hesitated for a moment trying to think whethier she should or not "eh what if he's sleepy and i wake him up then he will get mad at me kyaa"
Rikku sighs and puts her arm down and turns around and look's at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: when you were young   when you were young - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:09 pm

Neo opened the door and walked into Rikku on accident. "AH! Sorry!" Neo said rubbing his nose.
Back to top Go down
tokyoSuicide

tokyoSuicide

PostSubject: woah mistor goodmorning   when you were young - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:41 pm

rikku jump's then turns around waving her arms in the are all shy like"oh, no no no i'm sorry i was in then way hehe"
said rikku "uhmm i should go now..heh uhmm bye!" she waves then turns around then run's off. "gahh he probably think's i'm an idoit"
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: when you were young   when you were young - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:45 pm

Neo shook his head and grinned. He started walking down the hall way towards the staircase into the main room on the inn.
Back to top Go down
tokyoSuicide

tokyoSuicide

PostSubject: when you were young   when you were young - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:43 pm

As rikku rushed down the stair's she nocited the cafe were everyone was at eating breakfast she slowly
started head to the cafe to see her friend's.
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: when you were young   when you were young - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:46 pm

Neo walked down into the cafe and sat down in the far corn and ordered his breakfast.
Back to top Go down
tokyoSuicide

tokyoSuicide

PostSubject: when you were young   when you were young - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:23 pm

Rikku entered the cafe she looked around for familiar face's she notcied ai waving at her to come join her and the other's then
she also noctied neo sitting alone in the far corner, Maybe i should ask him to join us." she looked away then started walking towards ai and the other's
"good morning rikku!" said miki as he smiled at her "where have yew been rikku we were waiting for yew?" said kenji. "oh i'm sorry to make yew guy's wait" she bowed then
sat down "here yew go rikku" akimi smiled at rikku handing her a plate of waffles "thank yew akimi" rikku say's while taking the plate.Rikku glances back neo but the turn's around and takes a small bite of her waffles.
"they sat in silence for a moment then ai spoke"so rikku what was it that yew were going to tell us?" rikku had put her fork down "uhmm well the stragner that we met the other day will be traveling with us now yew see he is on a mission too"
everyone looked a little confused but they listened.
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: when you were young   when you were young - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:25 pm

Neo listend carefully waiting for them to finish. He ate more of his breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when you were young   when you were young - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

when you were young
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts, The Role Play :: The World :: Hallow Basin-
Jump to: