Kingdom Hearts, The Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whose side will you join in this epic battle? The Dark, The Light, or the in between?...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Neo Meckie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

EXP: : 100048

Neo Meckie Empty
PostSubject: Neo Meckie   Neo Meckie I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:31 pm

Name: Neo Meckie

Being: Nobody

Appearance:
Neo Meckie Riku-2
Height: 5'8"
Skin: Paled White
Eye color: Blue
Haircolor: Silver

Personality: Neo is a quiet kid that doesn't like to talk alot. He doesn't really have emotions but can fake them really well...even though he doesn't like letting them 'show'.

History: Neo was draged into this world when his whole self was taken by heartless, now he only lives on as an empty shell. He was never accepted really by life so he went to orginzation XII. Now he is looking for his lost heart in hopes to become whole.

Extras: Fears: The light and Darkness. Likes: Orginzation XII and the twilight before dark during the day. And sea salt icecream Dislikes: Being a nobody

Hit List: The Light and Darkness

Friendlies: All nobodies

Abilities:
Strengh- Moderate
Stanima- Moderate
Intelligence- Poor
Agility- Advance

RP- Neo sprinted up the wall with his keyblade out. He threw it forward, and it shatered the hearless. He jumped forward and caught it as it fell. He made it to the top...there stood a shrouded figure and behind him....kingdom hearts...

Neo bolted up...it was another day in twilight town and he shook his head. "Whoa...weird dream..." He said and got up and dressed.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheart.rpg-board.net
Seb

Seb

EXP: : 99621

Neo Meckie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo Meckie   Neo Meckie I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:55 pm

-coughs- APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

EXP: : 100048

Neo Meckie Empty
PostSubject: Neo Meckie (after he gains his heart)   Neo Meckie I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:41 am

Name: Neo Meckie

Being: Hero

Appearance:
Neo Meckie Sho21
Height: 5'9"
Skin:Pale white
Eyes: Grey Blue
Personality: Neo became kind and open hearted. He is a bit more talkative and kind around others and isn't affriad to express himself.

History: After losing his heart, Neo became cold and calculated, but now that he has his heart back, he remembers all of his past. He found out he was a keyblade weilder and a magical user.

Extras: Fear:Losing his loved one. Likes: Sea Salt Icecream and the twilight times of day. Dislikes: Heartless.

Hit List: Hearltess, Orginzation XII

Friendlies: Hero's of light. Some Nobodies

Abilities:
Strengh-Moderate
Stanima-Moderate
Intelligence-Poor
Agility-Advance

Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheart.rpg-board.net
Luna

Luna

EXP: : 99331

Neo Meckie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo Meckie   Neo Meckie I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:57 pm

Well I say....

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Neo Meckie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo Meckie   Neo Meckie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neo Meckie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts, The Role Play :: Information :: Charater Applacation-
Jump to: