Kingdom Hearts, The Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whose side will you join in this epic battle? The Dark, The Light, or the in between?...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TokyoSuicide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tokyoSuicide

tokyoSuicide

EXP: : 99052

TokyoSuicide Empty
PostSubject: TokyoSuicide   TokyoSuicide I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:15 pm

Name:rikku
Being:hero
Appearance:long lightish pink hair,blue eyes,pale skin,5'4,thin.
Personality:She seems cold and hard to approach but when yew talk to her shes shy at first but she's really outgoing&friendly.
she get's angery when someone hurt's her friend's or someone she love's.
History:rikku is orphan her parent's had died when she was a little girl or so that's what her grandparents tell herlong ago before they passed away. she believe's that there's a chance that her parent's may still be alive and were taken by the heartless.
she left home when she was 12 on a search for her parent's along the way of her journey she come's across a two boy's named kenji&miki And two girls named ai&akimi.she had met them in twilight town&they all became really close friends.
and had joined Rikku on her journey.
Extras: Fears-afraid of being alone&dying before she completes her mission.Likes-going on adventures&spending time with her friend's because they basically like a family to her&helping out when someone is troubled&being cared for.Dislikes-rude people&when someone hurts the one's she cares about&being yelled at&when people bring up the past.
Hit list-heartless
Friendlies:miki
Abilities:moderate
Strengh:moderate
Stanima- moderate
Intelligence-advanced
Agility-poor

Last edited by tokyoSuicide on Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

EXP: : 100048

TokyoSuicide Empty
PostSubject: Re: TokyoSuicide   TokyoSuicide I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:18 pm

ok you need one advance two moderates and one poor k? and you cant be a vampire
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheart.rpg-board.net
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

EXP: : 100048

TokyoSuicide Empty
PostSubject: Re: TokyoSuicide   TokyoSuicide I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:38 pm

great! APPROVED! now make ur weapon!
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheart.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

TokyoSuicide Empty
PostSubject: Re: TokyoSuicide   TokyoSuicide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TokyoSuicide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts, The Role Play :: Information :: Charater Applacation-
Jump to: